Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Sketches/Comps Block Party


Hi guys, so basically these two comps are similar imagery but differ in composition dramatically. If these are a little too elaborate or busy let me know. Personally I think the top image is a stronger comp overall. Once again, these are just sketches, the final will show much more polish. Also this font I'm using is called "market deco". Let me know if you have any other fonts we could give to me to use. In the top image I used a small iconic image of some petanque balls to both break the border a bit and free up the comp overall and to hint at the tournament that will be held that day. I think this one speaks a lot of what a lot of what will be going on with out showing too much. The bottom one is a bit more straight forward but basically the same idea. Anyway I want to get the final to you before Friday so let me know what I can do for you and I will jump to the final ASAP!
thanks again
-Massi

No comments: