Sunday, November 18, 2012

JJ BOND Faux Movie Poster





A former boss of mine commissioned me to do a piece highlighting some of his favorite things. When we met he gave me various, unconnected ideas that he felt all represented him and his passions. So after a few days of thought I presented him with an idea for a faux, retro movie poster. His dogs, Charles Ingalls, Victor Newman, a Tiger, Rocky Balboa, and Surfing was some of the subject matter he asked me to include. This is the first watercolor "piece" I've done since college. Never wished for cmmnd+z more in my life. Super fun project. You can learn more about "JJ Bond" at www.jasonmacioge.com. Thanks for the support J!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great man. If I could afford one for myself...

Massi said...

Thanks dude! just saw your dad... this guy gave me a good chunk of change but we could maybe do a swap? cuz we're both gonna be really famous and valuable some day right?

Sean McCabe said...

good lord Massi this is sick!