Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Stuff

So this is just some stuff I did really recently. The girl is for fun kind of, I think I'm going do have it printed really large and give it to someone for xmas. The sketchbook stuff is 2 different days, the weird stuff with the girls is from environmental science class.....fucking boring, but the drawings I did during class came out all right, sometimes during a boring class is my best shit comes out. The one of the guy in front of McDonald's I did while I was waiting for the bus in Allston. The one on the bottom with the weird shadow figures was while I was on the bus. Someone was watching me draw it and they seemed interested but they didn't say anything. I can't tell if I like when someone is watching or hate it, maybe both. I donno heres my rant check it out whatever bla bla bla............











2 comments:

Leonard Dente said...

You draw female figures seriously well, or should I just say they're hawt.

Massi said...

thanks......i guess thats what im goin for haha